SOME COMMON TIPS FOR WRITING A GOOD ARTICLE:
- Apart from being unjust to the original writers, plagiarism is illegal in the first place. The best way to avoid plagiarism is to express the main ideas using your own words and if you need help from other’s work try to paraphrase or rephrase other authors’ thoughts.
- Read Multiple Sources and avoid using just one source as the basis for your work. By reading from different sources, you will get a holistic idea of the topic as well as you will be able to combine all the information into the content you are writing.
- Usage of quotations and definitions is not considered to be plagiarism but do cite their work after using the same in your article.
Read: How to Avoid Plagiarism
The process of writing an article
Step 1: Choose a topic of your interest Choose a topic that interests you enough to focus on it. After subject excerpt asks your teacher for guidelines which might help you draft the article in a better way. It is the duty of the writer to think about your hearing besides while choosing the topic for your article. Following this, make a list of ideas or write a rough draft of everything you can think of. This will help you understand what is crucial and what must be addressed in your article. Step 2: Research – The basis for your article Detailed inquiry on the topic is required before attempting to comment, review or appreciate it and a few topics might require extra research than what is normally done. The inquiry includes reading old articles and books about the topic, references from media, take beneficial notes and record quotations of long-familiar personalities from the field, anecdotes, interviews, expert ’ second opinions, updated and dependable source of statistics and definitions. Make a chronological delineate of all the information gathered which will make it easy for you to access once you start writing. Step 3: Start working on your rough draft After gathering all the data, start working on your article. To draw your audiences easily, keep it clean, simple, and understandable. Opening your article with a collocate of farseeing paragraph will make it a barrier for your hearing to understand. Keep your entrance short, creative, and cutthroat by making a lead with one or two sentences which are slowly to comprehend for flush elementary readers. It is difficult to understand all the ideas in barely one read so break down your ideas. The first few lines must chiefly keep the consultation engaged and besides being able to deliver the crux of the article at the same time. Step 4: Storytelling – Keeping your audience connected Imagine yourself to the reviewer of the article and switch sides to under unlike perspectives of the lapp return. We respond better to stories than to just plain theory. The art of storytelling is one of its kind and people just love stories. Trying to convince your consultation with stories can keep them drawn to your work for a long duration than those articles that do not use homo examples. Stories capture the reviewer ’ s attention faster than anything else. Avoid dry write. This is by far the best technique to illustrate your mind. Step 5: Read, Revise, Proofread, Rewrite Grammarly, Ginger, ProWritingAid, and Hemingway are some popular tools can be used to mechanically check your errors besides can proofread everything you write. These tools will help you correct grammar, autocorrect spelling errors and even help you make your sentences unique and easy to read. But how do we find out about these errors ? To correct flaws and mistakes read the article multiple times. Read aloud, rewrite, find a proof-reader and for this, you can besides seek the avail of a friend or a family penis. If you get positive feedback from them it boosts your confidence. After you are done with getting feedback, make any necessary changes before publishing your article .
HOW TO GET ARTICLES PUBLISHED?
Everyone wants to get their piece of influence published but there are certain criteria based on which an article is accepted or rejected. Some general guidelines to be kept in mind to help your articles get approved are as follows :
- Submissions must have original content. Some websites insist not to republish the articles submitted to them on third-party sites.
- To get your article published, the content has to meet the guidelines of the editorial team. Only if your submission matches with the scope of their topic and has relevance will be published.
- There are certain requirements that each content creator or editor except their writers. For example: Mentioning subheadings, using bullets to empathize on points for the reader’s convenience, prescribed length of the article (minimum number of words that are required to be used), and so on. This keeps changing from one website or another.
- Avoid bias, comparisons, product-specific/promotional articles.
- Citations must be included which may help the editors of the website in further clarification of the source you used to write the article. The author needs to seek permission from any outside source when they decide to use his/her images in their content.
- Any website has complete rights to reject any submission based on their discretion
- Once your article is accepted, thank the editor/website owner who has published your piece of work
CONTACTING BLOGGERS/WEBSITE OWNERS
- One of the easiest ways to contact your favourite blogger or website holder is to Leave a comment on their account or site. It takes only a few seconds to do this as it is a pretty simple thing to do. This way you also have an option can keep your identity anonymous.
- When you are on the blogsite or going through a lot of websites, they have a series of columns that you can find some of this will say “About Us” or something similar to “Contact Us”.
- Things get a bit tricky when the contact page is not obvious. In that case, social media can help you to get in touch with the blogger/website owner. You can try searching for them on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin
- Some websites and blogs come with a profile page or a home page which makes it easier for viewers and this helps you to get in touch with them easily. In here you can check for an email address or an account on another site.
How to converse with them:
- Try to keep your conversation casual– do not expect them to accept your articles, ideas, or thoughts just because you read their blog or follow their website.
- Twitter and email are the best ways to get in touch with a website owner.
- Try and avoid leaving an anonymous message, comment or content which is unlikely to be replied to. After all, would you feel good to reply to such anonymous messages?
- Commenting on blogs is the most convenient and safe way of chatting with a blogger
Publish Article, Essays, and Research Paper here
Sociology Group is a youth-led e-learning platform started by students with a mission to bring about a prototype shift in the field of social sciences. We are highly motivated, and a hardworking team committed to making our viewers master the capable of social sciences. We are felicitous to provide you with an opportunity to learn and grow. With Sociology Group you can publish your articles for free and here we give our authors full credit for their work even if these articles are just guest posts. Your opinions and ideas topic to us and we encourage you to write for us on any subject relevant to any social sciences that you are interested in. We seek your contributions to this web site that might help our consultation. Your unvoiced work and ideas are always welcome, and submissions must be original content. Your submissions must make the consultation understand your bring on the subject is and what is important. here is the liaison you can go on to and publish your articles for us. or you can use the below-mentioned form to write here
area article title About Author