What to Know
- Click Advanced next to the search bar > By Seller > Only Show items from [name] > Search.
- By item number: Click Advanced > By Item Number > select result. Click the seller’s username under Seller Information > Search.
- From history: Click My eBay > Purchase History > find the item and click on the username under Sold By.
This article teaches you how to find a seller on eBay and the items they sell in three ways : By seller, by token, and through your buy history. It besides highlights tips on how to make your research go more smoothly .
How to Search for a Seller on eBay
Wondering how do you search for a seller on eBay ? It ‘s pretty bare with the most aboveboard way being to search for them via the Advanced Search bar. here ‘s what to do.
Reading: How to Find a Seller on eBay
These steps require you to use the eBay desktop web site .
- Go to https : //www.ebay.com and sign into your score .
Click Advanced .
Click By Seller.
Click Only Show items from then enter the name of the seller ID .
If you ‘ve used them before, cluck My Saved Sellers List to find them on your keep open list .
- Click Search and view the results to find your seller .
How to Find eBay Seller By Item Number
When conducting an eBay search, it ‘s besides possible to find a seller if you have an eBay detail number and want to find the name of the person who sold it. Follow these steps to do so .
- Go to https : //www.ebay.com and log in .
Click Advanced .
Click By Item Number.
- Enter the item number.
Click Search .
Click the item result .
Click the seller username under Seller Information .
alternatively, snap Visit Store to browse what else they ‘re selling .
How to Find an eBay Seller in Your Buying history
If you ‘ve bought an detail from an eBay seller and you want to buy from them again, you may have forgotten the seller ‘s name. here ‘s how to find it via your buying history .
- Go to https : //www.ebay.com
Click My eBay.
Click Purchase History .
You can besides click Recently viewed if you ‘ve looked at items but not purchased any .
- Find the relevant item .
Click on the username under Sold By .
- Browse their items for sale for something similar .
Tips for Finding an eBay seller
Besides knowing how to use the eBay web site to find sellers, it ‘s significant to know searching etiquette that improves your chances of finding the eBay seller you need. here ‘s a quick look at utilitarian ways to improve your searches .
- Add favorite sellers to your saved list. Adding a seller to your favorites adds them to your Saved Seller list which makes it easier to find them in the future. Do so by clicking Save this Seller under their username.
- Narrow down results via filters. If you’re looking for a specific item from a seller, you can enter a keyword or item number to narrow down the results. This is particularly useful if the seller stocks many items.
- Check the shops tab. If the seller has a shop on eBay, search under Find Shops. Enter the shop name or keywords relating to it to find the store. Keywords are useful if you don’t know the exact name of the storefront.