What is Car Insurance Type 1 ?
type 1 Car indemnity in Thailand provides comprehensive examination policy coverage for damages to the cover vehicle careless of fault in case of accident, fire, larceny, or natural disaster. It besides provides coverage for liability to third base parties ( place damage and bodily wound ) when the driver is at demerit, including windshield damage to the vehicle. A type 1 indemnity policy besides covers damaged or cracked windshield, aesculapian expenses, personal accident coverage, and bail bond coverage for the driver consented by the cover or the driver as specified in the car insurance policy .
Who is suitable for Car Insurance Type 1 coverage?
- A new car that is not over 5 years old –there is a high risk of requiring more expensive car repairs when the vehicle is damaged or stolen compared to older vehicles. Drivers also need to be familiar with the use or handling of the vehicle if it is brand new. All this increases the risk factor and potential high costs for new vehicles when they are damaged.
- New drivers with little driving experience – no matter which cars they drive, there is a higher risk of car accidents with new drivers. New drivers are encouraged to buy Car Insurance Type 1 to ensure they do not incur any high costs from likely mistakes they might make while getting acquainted with driving.
- A car used frequently and regularly – the risk from each vehicle is not solely on the driver or the car itself. It also depends on the usage of the car over time. If the car is used regularly for long-distance driving or every day commuting, the risk factor increases. People who use their car often and for long-distance will need more insurance coverage, and that is why Type 1 would be most suitable.
More details about voluntary car Insurance Type 1
What is Car Insurance Type 2+?
car indemnity Type 2+ in Thailand has gamey coverage and lower price than Type 1, but the indemnity coverage is slenderly unlike. Type 2+ covers damage to the guarantee fomite regardless of mistake provided by another identify fomite involved in the accident. It besides covers damage caused by fire, larceny or flood, and liability to third parties ( place damage and bodily injury ) when the driver is at demerit. character 2+ besides provides coverage for medical expenses, personal accident coverage, and bail bind coverage for the driver consented by the insured or the driver as specified in the car policy policy. A character 2+ policy does not cover own damages without a third base party and windshield damages .
Who is suitable for Car Insurance Type 2+ ?
- A car used regularly – but parked in a risky area or not in a gated location. For example, those regularly park their car on the side of the road or any public area. If you decide not to buy Type 1 because it’s too expensive or your vehicle is too old, you can buy Car Insurance Type 2+ for a lower premium and almost the same coverage. When there is a car collision, it covers damage to the insured vehicle regardless of fault provided that another identified vehicle has been involved in the accident.
More details about voluntary cable car Insurance Type 2+
What is Car Insurance Type 3+ ?
car Insurance Type 3+ in Thailand provides indemnity coverage for wrong to the cover fomite careless of fault, provided another identified vehicle has been involved in the car accident. It besides covers indebtedness to third parties ( property wrong and bodily injury ) when the driver is at fault. type 3+ besides covers checkup expenses, personal accident coverage, and bail bond coverage for the driver consented by the cover or the driver as specified in the car insurance policy. A type 3+ policy does not cover own damages without a third party, windshield damages nor fire, larceny or flood .
Who is suitable for Car Insurance Type 3+ ?
- A car 7 years or older – no matter how old the car is, it is critical to have insurance coverage to avoid unnecessary risks. Even though car body coverage is not as important in an older vehicle, the car can still cause property damage and bodily injury to a third party if there is a vehicle collision. No matter how old the vehicle is, it is still recommended to buy car insurance.
- A car used regularly – but there is no risk from the parking location. Cars that are used often and regularly on the road have a higher risk of car accidents. Even if the driver has never had an accident, it may be caused by other drivers on the road that drive carelessly. Having any insurance coverage for your car gives a bit of protection to the driver removes the stress of having to claim damages with third parties all alone.
More details about voluntary cable car Insurance Type 3+
What is Car Insurance Type 2 ?
car insurance Type 2 in Thailand covers wrong to the insured vehicle in case of fire and larceny and indebtedness to third parties ( property damage and bodily wound ) when the driver is at fault. type 2 besides covers aesculapian expenses, personal accident coverage, and bail adhere coverage for the driver consented by the cover or the driver as specified in the car policy policy.
More details about voluntary car Insurance Type 2
What is Car Insurance Type 3 ?
car insurance Type 3 in Thailand covers liability to third gear parties ( property wrong and bodily injury ) when the driver is at blame. character 3 besides covers medical expenses, personal accident coverage, and bail adhesiveness coverage to the policy holder or the driver.
More details about volunteer car Insurance Type 3
Who is suitable for Car Insurance Type 2 or Type 3?
- Cheap cost and low coverage – These two insurance types have the lowest insurance premiums for those with a tight budget but they also provide the most basic insurance coverage. With Type 2, the driver is able to cover basic liability to third party as well as protection for car fire or theft. With Type 3, the driver is able to cover basic liability to third party involved in a car accident. Nowadays, these auto insurance types are not popular because they are not comprehensive. This means they do not cover damages to the insured car when there is a collision even if there is a third party involved. When doing a car insurance comparison with Type 2+ or Type 3+, those vehicle insurance types are much more cost-effective with better coverage despite a slight increase in premium. Having a type 2 or 3 insurance policy is still better than only relying on compulsory motor insurance since it will cover damages you may cause to a third party.
What is Compulsory Motor Insurance in Thailand (Por Ror Bor)?
compulsory Car Insurance in Thailand is required by the police for all vehicles. It only covers bodily injuries to occupants of the vehicle ( including the driver ) vitamin a well as to third base parties. The coverage sum is very limit and it does not cover any price to the guarantee vehicle or to third gear party vehicles and property. Roojai strongly recommends that every driver purchases Voluntary car indemnity in addition to Compulsory car policy .
More details about Compulsory Motor Insurance in Thailand