- Fees for money transfers vary and will be calculated at the time of the transfer transaction. Fees, terms and conditions apply, which you must agree to before using the Service. No fee to receive Western Union® money transfers onto your Western Union® Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard®. This optional offer is not a MetaBank®, National Association, product or service nor does MetaBank, N.A., endorse this offer.
- Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Card activation and identity verification required before you can use the Card Account. If your identity is partially verified, full use of the Card Account will be restricted, but you may be able to use the Card for in-store purchase transactions. Restrictions include: no ATM withdrawals, international transactions, account-to-account transfers and additional loads. Use of Card Account also subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice. Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
- The Netspend Network is provided by Netspend Corporation and its authorized agents. Netspend is a licensed provider of money transfer services (NMLS ID: 932678). Netspend’s licenses and related information may be found at www.netspend.com/licenses. Fees, limits, and other restrictions may be imposed by Netspend and other third parties in connection with use of the Netspend Network.
- No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
- The Pay-As-You-Go Plan is the default Plan Fee on the Card Account. Cardholder may enroll in the Monthly Plan to pay a flat fee of $9.95 per month instead of paying a fee for every purchase transaction under the Pay-As-You-Go Plan. Neither Plan Fee option includes any other fees. If cardholder receives $500 in payroll or government benefit direct deposits in 1 calendar month, cardholder will qualify for the Reduced Monthly Plan. After qualifying, Monthly Plan Cardholders will receive the Reduced Monthly Plan Fee of $5 on their next Plan Fee assessment date. Pay-As-You-Go Cardholders must enroll in the Reduced Monthly Plan to receive it.
- Receive one (1) digital coupon for a one-time Custom Card Fee ($4.95) waiver when you qualify for the Western Union(R) Netspend Prepaid Mastercard reduced monthly fee plan. Activation and ID verification required. Waiver valid for 365 days after activation. Custom Card Fee applies to all other Custom Card orders. Offer not valid for Western Union(R) Netspend Prepaid Mastercard Cardholders who do not currently have a valid coupon for a Custom Card Fee waiver. Limit one (1) offer per Card Account. Metabank(R), N.A., and Mastercard do not endorse or sponsor this optional offer. Photograph (full-size or passport-type) must meet Custom Card Image Guidelines. See your Online Account Center for details.
- Custom Card Fee applies. Picture must meet Image Guidelines. If custom card is lost, stolen, or damaged, any request for: (a) a replacement custom card requires resubmission of image and payment of Custom Card Fee; or (b) a replacement standard card requires payment of standard Replacement Card Fee. See online custom card FAQs and the Fee Schedule in the Cardholder Agreement.
The Western Union ( R ) Netspend ( R ) Prepaid Mastercard ( R ) is issued by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Netspend is a file agentive role of MetaBank, N.A. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. practice of the Card Account is capable to activation, ID confirmation, and funds handiness. transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the habit and reload of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Read more: How to Check My EIN Credit | UpCounsel 2022
Card may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Services may be provided by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. NMLS # 906983 and/or Western Union International Services, LLC NMLS # 906985, which are licensed as Money Transmitters by the New York State Department of Financial Services. See terms and conditions for details. © 2021 Netspend Corporation. All rights reserved cosmopolitan. Netspend is the federally register U.S. overhaul cross off of Netspend Corporation. All other trademarks and serve marks belong to their owners .