There are different factors that are used to calculate your policy monetary value such as, but not limited to, date of parentage, driving history, marital status, garaging address, the year, make and model of your fomite, coverages you choose, citation score and policy history. Discounts deviate and may not be available in all states. Call our agents at 1-800-SAFEAUTO ( 1-800-723-3288 ) to apply these discounts to your policy. here are the most common discounts that are available* : Chat If you have an existing SafeAuto policy, download our mobile app to chat with us today ! A policy can be purchased on-line at www.safeauto.com or you can give us a shout 1-800-SAFEAUTO ( 1-800-723-3288 ) to speak with one of our license agents. We offer coverage for several products to meet your indemnity needs.
- How can I pay my bill?
- Payment Options: Check | Credit Card | Debit Card
Read more: Average Credit Card Debt in America: 2021
- Automated System: Check | Credit Card | Debit Card
- Live Customer Service Professional: Check | Credit Card | Debit Card
- Payment Options: Check | Money Order | Cashier’s Check | Credit Card | Debit Card
We Also Accept
- Western Union
- Ace Cash Express
Please Note: We do not accept American Express, nor can we take your payment out of a savings score .
- I mailed a check to pay my bill. When will you receive it?
Mailing times change, however, once your payment is received it will be applied to your policy based on the postmark on the envelope .
- Payments with a legible postmark on or before the due date are effective at 12:01 A.M. on the due date.
- Payments with a legible postmark after the due date are effective at 12:01 A.M. on the date shown on the payment envelope.
- Payments with an illegible postmark or no postmark are effective at 12:01 A.M five mail days before the received date.
- Are any fees applied on a late payment?
- If a payment is made past the cancellation date and time, a reinstatement tip can be added to your policy, and you may incur a lapse in coverage. The reinstatement fee is non-refundable and not part of the bounty. This information can be found on page 2 of your car policy application and varies by state of matter .
- What happens if I pay after my cancel date?
- You will have a lapse in coverage and will need to reinstate your policy or purchase a fresh one count on when your policy cancelled .
- What happens if I cancel my policy before my 6-month term is over?
- If you request to cancel your policy before your 6-month term is over, you may be subject to a cancellation tip or short-rate penalty fee. Keep in mind we offer respective competitive policy options to meet your needs. Give us a call to hear more about these options at 1-800-SAFEAUTO ( 1-800-723-3288 ) and follow the prompts to speak with one of our representatives.
- Can I change my bill due date?
- Your payment date is based on the date your policy began and unfortunately can not be adjusted on your current policy. however, we may be able to offer other options. Please call us at 1-800-SAFEAUTO ( 1-800-723-3288 ) and follow the prompts to speak with one of our representatives. We will be more than felicitous to discuss .
- Why did my rate increase after I started my policy?
- There could be a count of reasons why your policy increased after the policy was started, which can vary from discounts being removed due to not to receiving required proof by the deadline, missing touch documents causing a coverage upgrade and/or information received on consumer reports such as motor fomite, claims history and related reports .
- How do I stop receiving paper bills?
- We have a paperless choice for policy documents, but your bill will hush be mailed .
SafeAuto partners with other carriers to help you find the protections you need for every type of vehicle, including boats, motorcycles and RVs/trailers. If you have questions about coverages for recreational vehicles, or are concern in getting a quotation mark, speak with an agentive role today by clicking the push button below. An SR-22 is a text file issued by your policy company that validates you are carrying the minimum indebtedness coverage required by your department of state. It is normally a court-ordered document. To learn more, visit our SR-22 page. A deductible is the amount you have to pay out-of-pocket before indemnity pays for any expenses. For exercise, if you are in a cable car accident and have a $ 1,000 deductible, policy may pay for any expenses, minus your deductible. Full coverage at SafeAuto includes indebtedness, comprehensive, collision and can include extra coverages for towing services, rental car reimbursement, and extra medical expenses. Learn more about coverages and what they mean. The type of coverage you need is pendent on your specific position and submit. SafeAuto will ensure that you receive the minimal coverage limits as mandated by the state in which you reside, which will always include Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability. These coverages can protect you in a lawsuit arising from an accident in which you are being held responsible. Learn more about state minimum coverages .