How to buy Cronos in 4 easy steps
The wholly process can take a little as 15 minutes and all you ‘ll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment .
- Compare crypto exchanges The easiest means to buy Cronos is from a cryptocurrency substitution. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of manipulation or 24-hour customer patronize .
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your electronic mail savoir-faire and identity. Have some photograph ID and your call quick.
- Make a deposit once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method acting that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, cable transfer and credit rating or debit tease payments are widely accepted .
- Buy Cronos You can now exchange your funds for Cronos. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is american samoa dim-witted as entering the come you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Cronos to your personal wallet .
Disclaimer : This is not an second of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, servicing or offer. It is not a recommendation to trade .
Where to buy Cronos
Find an substitution to buy, sell and trade CRO by comparing sediment methods, supported decree currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up immediately with the provider .
1 – 5 of 5
How do I find the best places to buy Cronos?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer alike services, but differ in a few key ways – chiefly fees, the stove of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that ‘s correct for you .
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, still of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local governor. This information can be found by clicking on the substitute name in the board which will take you to its review page .
What will I need to buy Cronos?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an electronic mail address. Some exchanges may besides ask for a telephone total and photograph ID, so it ‘s a good idea to have those ready .
An increasing numeral of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trade Cronos .
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing CRO with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Cronos with a credit or debit card?
once you ‘ve created an explanation, you will need to deposit funds to buy CRO with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank explanation or credit poster, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. here are democratic situate methods to buy CRO on the following exchanges :
|Exchange||Bank deposit||Card deposit||Crypto deposit||Buy CRO|
|Go to KuCoin Cryptocurrency Exchange|
|Go to Crypto.com App|
|Go to Okcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange|
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on ‘view details’.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase CRO by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for CRO on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Cronos?
The easiest way to buy CRO is by placing an ‘instant buy ‘ order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this have.
alternatively, you can open a deal on the spot commercialize which allows you to set your own price – this is the most coarse way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instantaneous bargain feature is aboveboard but typically more expensive than using the blemish market .
Before buying CRO, you may want to check the marketplace conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our analysis tools to get an mind of how the price of Cronos has been performing recently .
Best Crypto.com Coin wallets to store your CRO
You can keep your CRO on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet :
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Recent Cronos developments
November 2021: Crypto.com secured naming rights to the Los Angeles based Staples Center with the 20,000 buttocks venue being renamed Crypto.com Arena. Crypto.com will pay $ 700 million over 20 years for the landmark deal. The name change was the inaugural in the venue ’ s 22 years of operation and came into consequence on December 25th, 2021.
Disclaimer : This is not an sanction of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade .
Is Cronos a good investment?
The price of CRO is influenced by a number of factors. Investors should be aware of risks, including high volatility, generally associated with cryptocurrencies before making a purchase.
- CRO is the native token powering the Crypto.com ecosystem. As such, CRO’s price is correlated with the adoption of the Crypto.com exchange and the underlying blockchain.
- CRO is used as a way to reward participants through various staking schemes and cashback offers via the company’s credit cards and merchant solutions.
- While CRO and the Crypto.com Chain aim to solve a number of usability problems associated with accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment, it is yet to be seen if the company’s unique solutions will translate into increased adoption.
The price of CRO is influenced by a count of factors. Investors should be aware of risks, including high volatility, generally associated with cryptocurrencies before making a purchase. extra information about Cronos can be found using our CRO analysis tools .
Today’s Cronos price versus ATH
Compare today ‘s price of Cronos ( $ 0.178553 USD ) against its all-time-high price of $ 0.965407 USD on 24 November 2021. The closer the bar is to 100 %, the close CRO is to reaching its ATH again .
Cronos’s price: $ 0.178553
ATH date: November 24, 2021
Cronos ATH: $0.965407
How to trade, convert or sell Cronos
You can convert or sell your CRO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CRO on.
- If you store your Cronos in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of CRO you’d like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Cronos.
- Complete your transaction and move your CRO to a wallet for storage.
- Data by CoinGecko
Disclaimer : Cryptocurrencies, including Cronos, are inquisitive, building complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to junior-grade action. operation is irregular and past performance of CRO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should besides verify the nature of any product or avail ( including its legal condition and relevant regulative requirements ) and consult the relevant Regulators ‘ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the writer, may have holdings in the Cronos or any other cryptocurrency discussed .
You can convert or sell your CRO with the same exchange you bought it through :