Reading: Car insurance for Subaru WRX
How much does it cost to insure a Subaru WRX?
The average monetary value of car policy in the U.S. is $ 1,674 per year for full coverage. Car policy underwriters determine your person premium by analyzing your personal characteristics, such as driving history, ZIP code and your vehicle ’ s make and model. Car policy companies charge unlike rates depending on the fomite ’ second mannequin because certain vehicles are riskier to insure. The surveil factors typically affect the price of policy for sealed vehicle makes and models :
- Price of parts: Subarus have costly parts relative to other vehicles. In general, foreign-made vehicles have more costly parts than domestic-made vehicles. For this reason, Subarus are generally pricier to repair than domestic vehicles of a similar class, and this may be reflected in higher car insurance premiums.
- Safety features: Some car insurance companies will offer lower premiums if your car comes equipped with certain safety features. Subaru WRXs typically come equipped with whiplash-reducing front seats, supplemental restraint system air bags and a multi-mode vehicle dynamics control system.
Car insurance for Subaru WRX
Auto insurance for Subaru WRX vehicles is not the cheapest, but you can still find low-cost options. Though car policy rates vary widely for each driver based on their personal history and circumstances, the rates listed below may be utilitarian when comparing indemnity costs. For minimum liability coverage, the average annual price of car policy for a Subaru WRX is $ 481. Drivers needing full coverage indemnity will pay more at an average $ 1,863 annual monetary value of policy .
|Subaru WRX car insurance||Average annual premium|
Cheapest car insurance companies for Subaru WRXs
To find the cheapest car insurance companies offering car insurance for Subaru WRX vehicles, we chose from Bankrate ’ sulfur best cable car insurance companies and picked the top five based on grocery store share. The rates below are the median annual premiums for submit minimal liability and full coverage car insurance. For full coverage, the Subaru WRX is cheapest with Erie at $ 1,237 per year, which is over $ 400 less per class than the national average for wide coverage car policy. These rates are based on a sample driver and may differ from the pace you are offered, based on your personal drive history and demographics.
Average annual premium for full coverage by model
|Car insurance company||Subaru WRX|
Subaru WRX features that impact insurance costs
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety ( IIHS ) deemed the Subaru WRX a Top Safety Pick in 2021 for its crashworthiness. As a leave, some companies may provide certain safety discounts when it comes to your Subaru WRX insurance. The watch Subaru WRX features may affect car insurance prices :
- Whiplash-reducing front seats: The WRX comes equipped with front seats featuring head restraints that absorb energy and better protect the driver and front passenger during a rear collision. This protection may help passengers stay safe in an accident, and could help reduce car insurance costs as a result.
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS)* air bags: The WRX comes equipped with airbags in front of drivers, on the side of the vehicle and at the knee, which offer added protection to the front passengers. This added protection may help reduce the likelihood of medical bills and, in turn, could reduce your car insurance premium.
- Ring-shaped reinforcement frame: The WRX’s reinforced frame works to divert energy away from occupants during a collision. By helping protect travelers and potentially mitigate medical bills, this feature may help you save on your car insurance.
- Cabin-protecting layout: The engine and gearbox are positioned to slide under the driver, rather than into the driver, in the event of a collision. This feature may help mitigate medical bills, and could help reduce your car insurance as a result.
- Symmetrical all-wheel drive: This feature helps the vehicle gain traction where front- or rear-wheel-drive vehicles would struggle. This feature may stabilize your vehicle and help it avoid accidents, which could lead to cheaper car insurance.
Other car insurance coverage for Subaru WRX
about every state requires drivers to purchase at least a minimal sum of liability coverage. Liability coverage protects you if you cause an accident that results in injuries and property damage. however, if your policy limits are lower than the damage you caused, you may have to pay out-of-pocket. With this in judgment, you may want to speak with a car policy agent about how much cable car policy coverage they recommend for you. Most car policy experts recommend purchasing full moon coverage insurance, which is a combination of collision and comprehensive examination insurance. Collision coverage pays out to cover checkup bills and damages in a collision. comprehensive examination coverage pays out to cover damages that aren ’ triiodothyronine associated with a collision, such as damage from inclement weather, hitting an animal, vandalism and larceny. If you lease your fomite, you may besides want to consider options such as gap coverage, which pays the deviation between what you owe on your fomite and what it ’ south worth. Or, you may want to purchase modern car substitution coverage, which pays out to buy a sword new vehicle of the like take and model in the event that you total your vehicle.
Bankrate utilizes Quadrant Information Services to analyze 2021 rates for all ZIP codes and carriers in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Quoted rates are based on a 40-year-old male and female driver with a clean repel commemorate, commodity credit and the follow full coverage limits :
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $50,000 property damage liability per accident
- $100,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
- $300,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
- $500 collision deductible
- $500 comprehensive deductible
To determine minimum coverage limits, Bankrate used minimum coverage that meets each department of state ’ randomness requirements. Our al-qaeda profile drivers own a 2019 Subaru WRX, commute five days a workweek and drive 12,000 miles annually. These are sample rates and should only be used for comparative purposes .