- You’re entitled to a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from the three nationwide credit bureaus by visiting annualcreditreport.com
- You can request these free annual credit reports online, by phone, or by mail
- You can get six free copies of your Equifax credit report each year when you sign up for a myEquifax™ account
- In addition to receiving a free credit report, you can now also receive your credit report in Spanish from Equifax.com or by calling Equifax Customer Care.
If you want to check your credit rating reports from the three countrywide credit chest of drawers — Equifax®, Experian® and TransUnion® — there are respective ways. You may already know that you ‘re entitled to a detached credit report card from each of the three credit chest of drawers every 12 months .
In summation, you can sign up to receive six free citation reports from Equifax with a myEquifax™ bill .
By law, you are allowed to get one free copy of your credit report card every 12 months from each of the three countrywide credit chest of drawers : Equifax, Experian, and Transunion by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com or by contacting the Annual Credit Report Service via earphone or chain mail :
- By calling: (877) 322-8228;
- By mailing: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.
These reports do not include citation scores .
If you ’ re sending your request by mail, please be sure to include your name, Social Security number, current and previous addresses, date of birth, and telephone number. Or you can fill out the Annual Credit Report Request kind on the Federal Trade Commission ’ s web site .
For your protection, you will besides need to verify your identity with an acceptable form of designation. Find out more about satisfactory forms of designation .
If you request your report on-line, you should be able to access it immediately. If you order it by call or by mail, it will be processed and mailed to you within 15 days of reception .
Please note during COVID until April 20, 2022, you are presently eligible to receive free weekly credit reports online through www.annualcreditreport.com.
Read more: How to Repair Bad Credit
When you create your myEquifax™ account, you ‘ll receive six rid Equifax recognition reports, based on Equifax data. You can get six free copies of your Equifax credit reports each year when you sign up for a myEquifax account .
Free Credit Report In Spanish
additionally, Equifax is the first and only credit agency to offer a loose, translated citation report card in spanish on-line and by mail. There are two ways to request your spanish credit report, on-line or by earphone .
To receive your recognition report in spanish, you can visit : www.equifax.com/micredito or call Equifax customer service 888-EQUIFAX ( 1-888-378-4329 ) and crusade choice 8 to begin requesting your detached citation report in spanish. Our Customer Care is available between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET, Mon-Fri ; 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM ET, Sat-Sun. When you request your Equifax credit report in spanish by telephone you will receive it in the mail .
Meeting certain requirements
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you are entitled to one extra dislodge copy of your citation report during any 12-month period if you meet one of the keep up requirements :
Read more: How to Apply for FAFSA – College Ave
- You are unemployed and intend to apply for employment within 60 days;
- You receive public welfare assistance;
- You believe your credit report contains inaccurate information due to fraud.
You are besides entitled to a free copy of your citation reputation if you meet these requirements :
- You have been the subject of adverse action, such as denial of credit or insurance, within the past 60 days.
- You have placed a fraud alert on your credit reports.
If any of these situations apply to you, you can request your extra free replicate of your Equifax citation report :
- Online at Equifax.com/FCRA
- On our automated phone line: (800) 685-1111. Hours are 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 a.m. ET.
- By mail to: Equifax Disclosure Department, P.O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374.
If you ’ ra sending your request by mail, please be surely to include your mention, Social Security numeral, current and former addresses, and date of birth. For your protection, you will besides need to verify your identity through an acceptable phase of recognition. Find out more about acceptable forms of identification